AFTER READING THIS BOOK, YOU WILL GET THE FOLLOWING RESULTS:
- Identify the functional interrelation between the areas of a company
- Know the essential concepts of the supply chain
- Define business concepts: Organization, Customer and Customer Satisfaction
- Explain how organizations “create value” and the connection of materials management with the “value creation” process
- Explain what an objective is and the characteristics it should have
- Know the cultural elements of an organization
- Define what are the success factors to achieve a strategic plan
- Know the key metrics of the supply chain
- Supply Chain Directors
- Supply Chain Managers
- Supply Chain Supervisors
- Supply Chain Operators
Note: All the people who participate in any of the areas of the Supply Chain should know the fundamentals and tools that are developed in this course.
Understand the importance of the Supply Chain processes and know the key techniques and tools to achieve EFFICIENCY and COST REDUCTION.
- LEARNING OBJECTIVE
- THE SUPPLY CHAIN IN TODAY’S COMPETITIVE WORLD
- SUPPLY CHAIN CONCEPTS
- BUSINESS CONCEPTS
- HOW DOES AN ORGANIZATION “CREATE VALUE”?
- WHAT IS AN OBJECTIVE? DEFINITION OF OBJECTIVES “SMART”
- COMPREHENSIVE DASHBOARD, BUSINESS PLAN AND PDCA
- CULTURAL ELEMENTS OF AN ORGANIZATION
- SOME PRACTICES AND SUCCESS FACTORS FOR THE BUSINESS PLAN
- SUPPLY CHAIN METRICS
No hay valoraciones aún.